scart to scart cable - HCA1026
scart to scart cable, 1.Gold-plated connectors,, 2.Manual Signal controller, 3.Conects between two scart-equipped devices. - more info check here: http://www.sourcingelectricals.com/scart-to-scart-cable-11229982/
Place of Origin: Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Brand Name: HC
Model Number: HCA1026
Type: Optical Fiber
Application: DVD Player
Outer Diameter: 2.2*28.6
Connector Color: Gold
Connector Type: SCART
Length: 2.5M or On Request
Inner Cable: CCS or CU or On Request
Type: 21P SCART CABLE
scart to scart cable
2.Manual Signal controller
3.Conects between two scart-equipped devices.
Minimum Order Quantity: 5000 Piece/Pieces 5000~10000PCS
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Day 800K per Month
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Product Packagings & Delivery Terms:
polybag,slide card blister,double blister,coil
Specifications and Product Details:
scart to scart cable
A.Gold-plated, solid brass connectors provide maximum contact ensuring uncompromising signal transfer and protection from interference.
B.Dielectric core construction prevents hign frequency audio signals being distorted and guarantees long-term performance.
C.PVC outer jacket surrouds all the length of each thor interconnect cable for protection from abrasion, damage and daterioration.
D. The SCART system was intended to simplify connecting audio-video equipment (including , TVS, VCRS, DVDplayers and Game consoles ).
- The SCART system was intended to simplify connecting audio-video equipment (including TVs, VCRs, DVD players and game consoles).
- To achieve this it gathered all of the analogue signal connections into a single cable with a unique connector that made incorrect connections nearly impossible.
- SCART is bi-directional regarding standard composite video and analog audio. A television set will typically send the antenna audio and video signals to the SCART sockets all the time and watch for returned signals, to display and reproduce them instead. This allows "transparent" set-top boxes, without any tuner, which just "hook" and pre-process the television signals
- SCART also supports automatic widescreenreen switching.
- Assume that the television set is widescreen or capable of otherwise dealing with widescreen pictures.