18650 lithium rechargeable battery pack 3.7v 6600mAh - WP-EDT-34800
rechargeable battery, 1, voltage: 3.7v/7.4v/11.1v/14.8v, 2, capacity: 2200mAh/4400mAh/8800mAh, 3, CE, Rohs - more info check here: http://www.sourcingelectricals.com/18650-lithium-rechargeable-battery-pack-3-7v-6600mAh-30060577/
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Brand Name: WP or OEM or neutral
Model Number: WP-EDT-34800
Composed Type: 3P1S
Type: lithium battery
Application: Medical instrument, medical electr...
Size: 2.75X 2.15X 2.15
Weight: Less than 415g
Nominal Capacity: 6600mAh
1, voltage: 3.7v/7.4v/11.1v/14.8v
2, capacity: 2200mAh/4400mAh/8800mAh
3, CE, Rohs
Port: Shenzhen or HongKong
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces other
Supply Ability: 2000 Pack/Packs per Day other
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Product Packagings & Delivery Terms:
10-15 days after confirm order
Specifications and Product Details:
high quality rechargeable battery 3.7v 6600mAh
Features and Benefits
- High quality 3.7 V Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack
- Made of 3 pcs of 2200mAh cylindrical 18650 cells with PCB and poly switch for full protection
- Light weight and higher energy density than any rechargeable battery
- No memory effect and rechargeable
- Longer storage life than NiMH battery
- Built-in IC chip will prevent battery pack from over charge and over discharge and prolongs battery life
- Perfect for building 3.7V battery pack for Medical equipment, bike lighting, RC toy (cars and airplanes), robots, cameras, DVD external battery.
|Dimensions||69mm Length x 54mm Width x 18mm Thcikness|
|Max. charge current||3A|
|Max. discharge current||6A|
|Cut off voltage||Over-Charge Protection: 4.35V|
Over-DisCharge Protection: 2.4V
- Li-ion cells are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- Make sure user has enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries
- Strongly suggest that you use our smart Li-Ion battery charger to recharge the battery pack
- Never use conventional DC adapter to charge the battery module) We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of the Li-Ion Battery
- Please don't make parallel connection with more than two modules to avoid uneven charge.