0.6/1kV Cu Conductor PVC Insulated Steel Tape Armored PVC Sheathed Power Cable
Payment Terms: L/C,T/TContact Supplier
It is manufacture under GB/T12706-2002 standard(The same as IEC60502).
It is used to transmit and distribute power on the power line of A. C. Rated voltage 0.6/1kV.
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 0.6/1kV
2. No. Of core: Single-core, Two-core, Three-core, Four-core, Five-core, Three core and earth(Three primary conductor and one Neutral conductor), Three core and two((Three primary conductor and Two Neutral conductor), Four core and earth((Four primary conductor and One Neutral conductor).
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 70oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 160oC.
4. D. C. Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0oC when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.